The Yamamoto FC2K-Y Testing Husker is a very compact and efficient machine designed for use in QC Laboratories. The husker has a very unique design that has one moving part. It has a shelling impeller instead of using traditional rubber rolls. This allows rice grains with relatively high moisture content to be shelled with efficiency, regardless of the type of rice. This is almost impossible for a husker with rubber rolls.
Our Yamamoto Model FC2K-Y is also used as a husk-aspirator; instead of paddy rice, you can feed husks from your rice mill into this machine allowing you to know if any grain is included in the husks. By knowing the percentage number of grain, you can adjust the aspirators of your rice mill huskers to be more efficient, which helps your bottom line.
- Compact design.
- Easy operation.
- Good to know quality of brown rice.
- Good to know any grains included in husks of your rice mill.
- High husking efficiency even with high moisture content of paddy.
- Easy and quick husking even with a small amount of paddy.
- Automatic husk collecting system equipped with integrated cyclone.
- Easy maintenance.